Vitamin A 5000iu
- Delivers 5000iu per 2 capsules
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, normal vision, normal cell function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A in palmitate form: Palmitate is a retinoid (retinol), meaning it is a bioavailable substance that can be easily absorbed into the body and used efficiently
- Suspended in sunflower seed oil to also aid absorption
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
Vitamin A has a broad spectrum of uses and is best known to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, normal vision, normal cell
function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism.
Suspended in sunflower seed oil, our capsules are designed for easy absorption and are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Typically per 2 capsules: %NRV*
|Vitamin A (5000iu)||1500μg: 188%|
Sunflower Seed Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent; Carrageenan, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Carbonate), Antioxidant: dl-alpha Tocopherol.
Less than 1 hour.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not replace a balance diet and a healthy lifestyle.