- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is likely to be of interest to athletes on very low-fat diets, and those people concerned about body composition and shape,
- Each capsule provides 748mg of CLA,
- Our CLA is naturally derived from the safflower plant - the most researched source available,
- A convenient two-a-day formula.
Our product is a natural conjugated linoleic acid derived from the safflower plant. It is the most researched CLA available and the unique process ensures that it contains the most bioactive elements of CLA.
And our CLA is such good value too - it's probably the lowest priced CLA in the UK!
- Naturally derived from safflower plant
- Helps change the way your body stores fat
- Convenient way to add CLA on the move
- Popular with those on low fat diets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule provides:
|Safflower Oil||1000mg||Providing:||Conjugated Linoleic Acid||748mg|
Capsule Shell (Gelatin (Bovine), Glycerin).
Less than 30 minutes