Soya Lecithin Capsules 1200mg
- One of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients; choline and inositol
- Each capsule provides a full 1200mg of pure, GMO free, soya lecithin
- Plus 272mg phosphatidyl choline and 176mg phosphatidyl inositol
- Lecithin is a key component of bile
- May help to support the health of the liver
- An easy way of taking lecithin when it is inconvenient to use the granules
Choline is one of the B vitamins and contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and to the normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
Daily intake: 1 to 4 capsules
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
*Lecithin is a natural food material; therefore levels of its component compounds may vary. Levels quoted are average figures.
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Colour: Iron Oxides).
Less than 30 minutes.