- PLEASE NOTE: BBE DATE IS APRIL 2024.
- Natural enzyme extracted from the stem of fresh pineapples which has traditionally been used as an aid to digestion
- One of the highest strength bromelain products available
- Provides 1250 GDU's (gelatin dissolving units) per tablet
- Small, vegetarian/vegan tablets
- Taste free.
Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme extracted from the stem of fresh pineapples which has traditionally been used as an aid to digestion. However, more recently, research has shown that some bromelain can be absorbed and have useful activity within the body. It is sometimes recommended to be taken alongside glucosamine.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Bromelain||400mg||Enzyme activity level:||1250 GDU*|
*GDU= gelatin-dissolving units
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
For digestive care: 1 tablet before each main meal up to a maximum of 3 per day.