- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 1 FEBRUARY 2022.
- 5-HTP, short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, is a derivative of tryptophan, an amino acid that is present in high protein foods such as meat and dairy products
- Each tablet provides a full 100mg of 5-HTP
- A natural source, extracted from the seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia
- The daily intake recommendations for this product reflect the levels of 5-HTP used in most of the clinical studies
5-HTP, short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, is a derivative of tryptophan, an amino acid that is present in high protein foods such as meat and dairy products and whilst the body makes its own 5-HTP from tryptophan it is able to use the 5-HTP provided by supplements.
Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Mild drowsiness may occur in some people. It is advisable not to drive or operate machinery until you determine how 5-HTP affects you. Consult your Doctor if you are taking antidepressants.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
(natural extract from the seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia)
DiCalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.