- Formulated specially for women during and after the menopause
- Provides 28 nutrients at relevant levels
- Contains the antioxidant nutrients selenium, vitamins C & E plus quercetin and rutin
- It contains good levels of magnesium and calcium, as well as the vitamins D and K to reflect the current thinking on bone health
- As well as excellent levels of the B vitamins, essential for energy release
FEMA45™ provides good levels of magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamins D and K to reflect the current thinking on bone health. Additionally the B vitamins are included at significant amounts in FEMA45™ and several of them are known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Excellent levels of B vitamins
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D for bone health
- High level of vitamin E
- FEMA45™ is recommended by Maryon Stewart of the Natural Health Advisory Service (NHAS)
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Two tablets deliver:
|Vitamin A||60µg (200iu)||Vitamin D3||10µg|
|Vitamin E||100mg (150iu)||Vitamin C||120mg|
|Folic Acid||200µg||Vitamin B12||100µg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Cross linked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.