Multi-Guard for Kids
- One of the best children's formulas available in the UK
- Relevant levels of the B vitamins, essential for energy
- Many minerals including, a good level of calcium, essential for bone and tooth formation, as well as zinc for healthy skin and the health of the immune system plus iodine, important for growth and development
- Chewable pleasant tasting tablets that have the added advantage of being both free from sugar and aspartame
- Carefully formulated to allow them to be suitable for ages 4-14 years
- Multi-Guard® for Kids can be used alongside other food supplements such as our Chewable Calcium and Vitamin C powder
The tablets are carefully formulated to allow it to be suitable for ages 4-14 years, with one tablet per day for children up to 10 years and two tablets for the older aged group.
Multi-Guard® for Kids can be used alongside other food supplements such as our Chewable Calcium and Omega 3 Berry Bursts.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin A||400µg||Vitamin D3||2.5µg|
|Vitamin E||5mg||Vitamin C||60mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.7mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)*||0.8mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)*||9mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)*||1mg|
|Folic Acid||100µg||Vitamin B12||0.5µg|
|Biotin||75µg||Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||3mg|
Sweetener: Xylitol Fructo-oligosaccharides, Flavouring (contains sulphites), Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Colour: Beetroot Powder.
*Microencapsulated with mono and diglycerides of fatty acids to mask the taste of certain vitamins and minerals.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Chew two tablets daily (children 11 yrs and over)