Multi-Guard® Iron Free
- Iron free, for those with sensitivities to iron.
- Also suitable for postmenopausal women and men over 50, who require less iron in their diet.
- This formula is also iodine free, for those with thyroid issues in mind.
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food.
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E.
The formula contains vitamin C, E, A, D, B6, B12 folic acid, selenium, zinc, and copper, which are important for the immune system/natural defences. Plus, excellent levels of the B vitamins which are essential for energy metabolism / the transformation of food into energy.
We have also omitted iodine from the formulation for those with thyroid issues in mind.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
|Vitamin A||200µg||Vitamin D(D3)||10µg|
|Vitamin C||120mg||Niacin (B3)||80mg NE|
|Riboflavin (B2)||7mg||Folic Acid||200µg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||30mg||Zinc||12.5mg|
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polydextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Colour: Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.