Multi-Guard® Iron Free
- Iron free, for those with sensitivities to iron.
- Also suitable for postmenopausal women and men over 50, who require less iron in their diet.
- This formula is also iodine free, for those with thyroid issues in mind.
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food.
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E.
The formula contains vitamin C, E, A, D, B6, B12 folic acid, selenium, zinc, and copper, which are important for the immune system/natural defences. Plus, excellent levels of the B vitamins which are essential for energy metabolism / the transformation of food into energy.
We have also omitted iodine from the formulation for those with thyroid issues in mind.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
|Vitamin A||200µg||Vitamin D(D3)||10µg|
|Vitamin E||36mg||Vitamin K (K1)||30µg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||7mg||Niacin (B3)||80mg|
|Vitamin B6||5mg||Folic Acid||400µg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||30mg|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||100mg|
|Zinc(as Citrate)||12.5mg||Copper(as Gluconate)||0.5mg|
|Manganese(as Gluconate)||0.5mg||Selenium(Sodium Selenite)||0.5µg|
|Chromium(as Chloride)||100µg||Molybdenum(as Sodium Molybdate)||50µg|
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polydextrose, Colours: Calcium Carbonate & Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.