Zinc Plus Lozenges
- Tasty natural honey and lemon flavoured lozenges dissolve in the mouth to provide a steady release of zinc, vitamin C and bee propolis to the throat membranes
- The zinc is present in the citrate form as this is known to be readily absorbed
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system as does vitamin C
- The vitamin C is presented in the ascorbic acid form
- Can be used as a lozenge or as a zinc supplement
- Ideal for both adults and children who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow
- Aspartame Free
Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system as does vitamin C.The vitamin C is presented in the ascorbic acid form.
Lamberts® Zinc Plus Lozenges can be used as a lozenge or as a zinc supplement. Indeed these lozenges are ideal for both adults and children who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow. Aspartame Free.
Daily intake children 1-3 lozenges.
Daily intake adults 1-7 lozenges
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each lozenge delivers:
|Vitamin C||30mg||Zinc (as Citrate)||2mg|
Sweetener; Xylitol & Sorbitol, Dextrose, Flavouring (Honey, Lemon & Orange), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Dissolves in mouth.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Up to 7 lozenges daily.