- An ideal supplement for long term use
- Citrate form of zinc is known to be readily absorbed
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- These small easy to swallow tablets are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
Zinc is an essential nutrient and contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision. It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
One in three adults in the UK receives less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for zinc. This is largely a result of refining processes which remove up to 90% of the available zinc content from cereal grains, along with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein. br/>
Daily Intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause some minor digestive disturbance such as nausea. Should this be the case it is recommend that the zinc supplement is taken with a meal.
Long term intake of 25mg or above may lead to anaemia.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Zinc (as Citrate)||15mg|
Calcium Carbonate Modified Starch Cellulose Silicon Dioxide Magnesium Stearate Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.