- Lamberts® MagAsorb® is one of the UK's leading magnesium products
- Provides 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet
- Highly bioavailable citrate form
- Absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was superior in comparison tests
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle
- And is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium is an important mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle. Magnesium is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
According to official data 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium which is largely due to the processing and refining of foods which can remove a large proportion of the magnesium from a food. Multivitamin supplements typically provide little or no magnesium.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Magnesium (as Citrate)||150mg|
Modified Starch Cellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.