Chewable Calcium 400mg
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 16 NOVEMBER 2021. For alternative products, please do not hesitate to contact us
- A pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet
- We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) instead of sugar which can help prevent tooth decay
- FOS may also enhance the absorption of calcium
- Each tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium
- Plus 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS
- This product is suitable for all ages, particularly children who have a high requirement for calcium, but hate taking tablets
Many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium, including 71% of female teenagers and a quarter of UK 4 year-olds. Calcium intakes of girls and women are of particular concern because achieving optimum bone density before the age of 30 will help to maintain strong bones in old age.
Each chewable tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium, 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at the recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Calcium (as Carbonate)||400mg|
Stearic Acid Flavour (Lemon) Magnesium Stearate Sweetener: Sucralose.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily.