Green Tea 5000mg
- Concentrated extract to ensure a high level of catechins
- Providing 250mg per tablet
- Just one of these tablets is equivalent to ½ litre of traditionally brewed green tea
- Considered by some as a 'superfood' due to its high antioxidant activity
- Daily intake: I to 2 tablets
Green tea has become popular recently and is considered by some as a 'superfood' due to its high antioxidant activity.
Daily intake: I to 2 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis as 500mg extract)||5000mg|
|Providing: Total catechins (polyphenols)||250mg|
|As epigallocatechin gallate|
Calcium Carbonate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.