- One of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK
- Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf
- Time release tablets release gingko gradually and so are gentle on the stomach
- Lamberts® use a standardised extract called GBE, as this is the material most commonly studied
- A high purity extract with guaranteed low levels of unwanted ginkgolic acid
Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts® product. We also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other UK brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
Ginkgo biloba is still one of the most popular herbs in the world, with millions of people using it throughout Europe and North America.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Ginkgo supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Ginkgo Biloba leaves |
(Provided by 120mg of a 50:1 extract)
|Ginkgolides A B and C and Bilobalide||7.2mg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerine), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
These time release tablets have been formulated to release their contents gradually over a period of 2 to 3 hours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.