- 660mg of Glucosamine HCl per tablet
- One of the first vegetarian glucosamine products available to practitioners
- Guaranteed from a natural vegetable source
- The only form of glucosamine suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those with an allergy to shellfish
- These are coated tablets, small and easy to swallow
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
The level of glucosamine provided by each tablet is almost the same as provided by 1000mg of glucosamine sulphate, since the hydrochloride has a higher proportion of glucosamine than does the sulphate form.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each tablet delivers:
|Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride)||660mg|
|Providing Glucosamine Base||548mg|
Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.