Pure Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
- One of the most popular evening primrose supplements
- One of the few natural sources of the omega 6 fatty acid, GLA
- Includes vitamin E at 83% NRV
- Each capsule provides 1000mg of high quality oil specially selected for its purity and consistent GLA level
Evening primrose oil is still a popular supplement as the oil is one of the few natural sources of an omega 6 fatty acid called Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). The body uses GLA to make a specific prostaglandin which takes part in regulating the nervous, cardiovascular and reproductive systems, as well as maintaining healthy skin condition and other biological functions.
Our bodies can actually make GLA from Linoleic Acid (the omega 6 fatty acid present in vegetable oils) but this conversion is sometimes slow or partially blocked. Hence, a dietary source of GLA can be very useful and numerous clinical trials have established that GLA supplements can be effective in certain situations.
Lamberts® Evening Primrose Oil is high quality oil specially selected for its purity and consistent GLA level, and each capsule also provides 83% NRV of vitamin E.
This product is:
- Popular with women going through the menopause
- Often recommended for women at the time of their period
- Anyone wishing to keep their skin in good condition
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Evening Primrose Oil should only be given to Epileptics (temporal lobe) under medical supervision.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||90mg|
Capsule Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin).
Less than 30 minutes.