Cod Liver Oil 1000mg
- Higher levels of EPA and DHA than you will find in most shop-bought cod liver oil products
- The highest grade of cod liver oil
- Also contains vitamin A, required for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Plus vitamin D which is vital for healthy bones and teeth, and vitamin E
- One-a-day product
- Refined through a 5 stage purification process
We use the highest grade of cod liver oil all available which is refined through a 5 stage purification process to remove the natural fishy odour and to ensure the oil is pure.
In addition to the omega 3 content, our capsules also provide the recommended daily amount of vitamins A, D and E. There has been much in the press recently about the importance of vitamin D and it is possible that the traditional view of the health benefits of cod liver oil may always have been due, at least in part, to the vitamin D it was providing.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using fish oil.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
|Cod Liver Oil and Fish Oil Concentrate||1000mg|
|providing Omega 3||280mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||144mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||107mg|
Capsule shell (Gelatin and Glycerin).
Less than 30 minutes.