L-Histidine HCl 500mg
- A pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Made in the UK in a factory working to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Histidine HCl
- Histidine is involved with the regulation and utilisation of several essential trace minerals in the body including zinc, copper, manganese and iron
- Also used in the formation of red and white blood cells
Histidine is considered a non-essential amino acid for adults, however dietary sources (meat, fish and dairy products) of histidine probably account for most of the total found in the body.
Histidine is involved with the regulation and utilisation of several essential trace minerals in the body including zinc, copper, manganese and iron. It is also used in the formation of red and white blood cells.
Daily Intake: 1 to 6 capsules.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
Each capsule delivers:
Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide.
Less than 30 minutes.
It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.